VIDEO: Brattleboro apartment gutted by Saturday night fire

Posted

BRATTLEBORO -- A fire 119 Green St. in Brattleboro gutted a second-story apartment around 8 p.m., Saturday. According to an official on the scene, the building's tenants are being assisted by the Red Cross.


TALK TO US

If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions