Road closures in Bennington and North Bennington for the week of Nov. 20 - 24
- Bard Road will remain closed Monday through Wednesday
- Jennings Drive will remain closed Monday through Wednesday
- Murphy Road will remain closed Monday through Wednesday from Austin Hill Road to Route 67A
- Vail Road will be closed to through traffic Monday through Wednesday from Silk Road to Red Pine Road.
- Silk Road will remain closed to through traffic from Route 67A to the Silk Road Bridge.
In addition, repair projects will affect the following roads:
- Dewey Street will be closed to through traffic Monday through Wednesday to through traffic for
paving and road repair from 7:00am - 3:00 p.m. Local traffic will be accommodated.
- Grove Street will be closed to through traffic Monday through Wednesday as crews finish road work. Local traffic will be accommodated.
Finally, motorists are asked to be careful around sidewalk work on Monday and Tuesday on the following streets:
- Main Street, in front of Lucky Dragon.
- 118 West Main Street.
- 116 South Street and the corner of Franklin Lane.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.