BRFD responds to furnace malfunction

Posted

BENNINGTON -- The Bennington Rural Fire Department responded to 687 Gore Road at 5:22 a.m. Friday for a malfunctioning furnace. BRFD Chief Wayne Davis said the furnace caused the home’s basement to fill with smoke. One engine was dispatched along with 13 firefighters, while two engines were placed on standby.

No injuries were reported.


TALK TO US

If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.

Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions