ALBANY, N.Y. >> More than 100 students have been forced from their on-campus dormitory at the University at Albany after a fire broke out.

University police responded shortly before 1 a.m. Tuesday to a report of a fire in Oneida Hall, on the college's main campus. The blaze was contained to one room and was put out in less than 30 minutes.

One student reportedly suffered minor injuries and was treated at a hospital.

The approximately 120 students who live in dormitory aren't being allowed back in yet. University officials are setting up temporary living arrangements.

There's no word yet on what may have caused the fire.




Advertisement