Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. FOR DONALD TRUMP, FOR ONE NIGHT, THERE WAS SO MUCH WINNING
The billionaire posts a decisive victory in the New Hampshire primary, a once-unthinkable first for an enterprise built on the promise of turning politics on its head.
2. WHAT NEW HAMPSHIRE RESULTS PROVE
They are reminders of the limits of party power in an age of anger toward Washington and frustration with politics.
3. SOUTH KOREA TO HALT WORK AT JOINT INDUSTRIAL PARK WITH NORTH KOREA
The move, the first in the decade lifespan of the operation, comes after Pyongyang launched a long-range rocket considered by others as a banned missile technology test.
4. WHO WILL REQUIRE TREATMENT FOR MENTAL SCARS OF WAR
Experts say Syrian refugees and asylum seekers will need to be treated for post-traumatic stress disorder as they begin to arrive in the U.S. in greater numbers.
5. IN CENTRAL AMERICA, GANGS AN OBSTACLE IN BATTLE AGAINST ZIKA
Armed and well-organized, they exert near-total control over entire neighborhoods and can deny access to health crews they suspect of working with police or rivals.
6. OBAMA VOWS TO PRESS AHEAD ON CLEAN POWER PLAN AFTER SETBACK
Tuesday's surprising move by the court is a blow to the president and a victory for the coalition of 27 mostly Republican-led states and industry opponents.
7. FERGUSON CITY COUNCIL SEEKS CHANGES TO DOJ REFORM AGREEMENT
The move draws criticism from both the department and many residents.
8. WHY SIKH MAN BARRED FROM MEXICO FLIGHT SEES 'SMALL VICTORY'
The Indian-American actor and designer says he's "thrilled" that Aeromexico is vowing to overhaul its screening protocols.
9. AUSTRALIA COMMITS TO LEGAL GROWING OF MEDICINAL MARIJUANA
The government introduces a bill to Parliament that would create a licensing scheme for growing medicinal cannabis.
10. U.S. WOMEN'S NATIONAL SOCCER TEAM TO BE BRIEFED ON ZIKA
"I think we're certainly sensitive to the fact that this has become a global issue," says coach Jill Ellis.