BENNINGTON -- The races for local office are set, and come March voters will decide who they want representing them and carrying out official duties. Town Meeting Day is March 4 this year.
* ARLINGTON -- Select Board: Keith Squires and Cynthia Browning are running unopposed for their respective three-year seats.
School Board: A two-year seat is being contested between Denise Elwell, Glen Gross, and Kevin Smith. Running unopposed to a three-year seat is K. John Smith, while Nicol Whalen is running unopposed for the remaining two years of a three-year term.
* BENNINGTON -- Select Board: Six people are running for two, three-year seats. Those people are incumbent Justin Corcoran, Mike Bethel, Peter J. Brady Sr., Frank Dawson, Rachael Fields, and Michael A. Keane.
Bennington School Board: Running unopposed to three-year seats are Marie DeCoff, Gene Rowley, and Kenneth A. Swierad. Running unopposed to a two-year seat is Jackie Kelly.
Mount Anthony Union School Board: All are running unopposed. Running for two, three-year Bennington seats are David Fredrickson, and Robert F. Sherman Jr. For a three-year Shaftsbury seat is Francis E. Kinney. For a three-year North Bennington seat is Nathan J. Wallace-Senft. There is no one running for a one-year Woodford seat.
Southwest Vermont Regional Technical School District: All are running unopposed.
* MANCHESTER -- Select Board: Incumbent Ivan Beattie is running for a three-year seat, while incumbent Lisa Souls will run for a two-year seat.
School Board: Stephen Murphy is running for a three-year seat while MaryBeth O'Donnell is running for a two-year seat.
* POWNAL -- Select Board: Running for a three-year seat will be Michael George, and Nelson Brownell. Two, one-year seats will be contested by Elizabeth "Betty" Baker, Harry, "Hap" Percey, incumbent Rich Ryder, and Henry Strohmaier.
School Board: All are running unopposed. Incumbent James O'Connor is running for his three-year seat, while Angie Rawling and Tammy Sohl are running for one-year seats.
Other races: Incumbent Delinquent Tax Collector Ellen Strohmaier will defend her seat against Suzanne Caraman.
* READSBORO -- Select Board: No one returned petitions for an open three-year seat.
School Board: Incumbent Larry Hopkins and Cherie Giddings are each running for three-year seats.
Other races: Incumbent Joan O'Donnell is defending her five-year library trustee seat against Teddy Hopkins.
* SEARSBURG -- Select Board: Tony Kilbride is running unopposed to a two-year seat, while Matt Somerville is running for a three-year seat.
School Board: Board members are nominated and elected at the floor meeting.
* SHAFTSBURY -- Select Board: Jared Della Rocca and Art Whitman are vying for a two-year term. Tony Krulikowski is running for a three-year seat.
School Board: David Durfee is running for a three-year seat. There is a two-year seat no one turned in petitions for.
* STAMFORD -- Select Board: A three-year seat and a two-year seat remain open, with no one having turned in petitions to be on the ballot.
School Board: Stacey J. Abuisi is running for a two-year seat, while incumbent Cynthia Lamore is running for a three-year term.
* SUNDERLAND -- Select Board: Incumbent Steven Bendix is running for a three-year seat, while James "Cubby" Ennis and David Kiernan are running for two, one-year seats.
School Board: Incumbent Melanie Virgilio is running for a three-year seat. Incumbent Leslie Perra is running for a two-year seat. Dineen Squillante is running for the remaining year on a three-year term.
Other Races: Vying for a one-year second constable position are John Stuermer, and Renee Tobin.
* WOODFORD -- No information was available Tuesday. The Banner will print an update as soon as the information is provided.
Contact Keith Whitcomb Jr. at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @KWhitcombjr.